BRANDING BY BRANDEN (B3) IS A FULL-SERVICE BRANDING AND MARKETING AGENCY THAT OFFERS BRANDING, WEB DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND PROFESSIONALS DEDICATED TO BEING A LEADER IN THEIR RESPECTED FIELDS.
ASSOCIATES & STAFF
Lee Seong Chan
Steven H. Garcia
At Branding By Branden, we strive to create the balance between creative freedom and business excellence, and we work diligently to build an environment that embraces collaboration and success. Our successes are because of teamwork that enables us to deliver stellar work. If you are interested in joining a team where you will be challenged and allowed to grow, Branding By Branden is the place for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
Because we challenge the ordinary and are unafraid to question conventional thinking. We dream big and do bigger. We harness innovation and invite collaboration. This is what helps us accelerate the success of our clients and business partners
Junior Graphic Designer
Looking for an upbeat, positive, detail-oriented team member who will assist with product development projects and train to manage design projects with clients.
Must have the ability to stay focused in a fast work environment, be able to multi-task, and assist others with projects. Must be willing to learn new things, work as part of a team, and have fun while doing it!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design and knowledge of Adobe Suite is required
- Experience with basic web design/development and social media.
- Portfolio (digital or print) and/or print samples from previous job or internships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to communicate your ideas clearly
- Conceptualize and/or execute design solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent of each tactic within the assigned project(s) and/or program(s)
- 2 year experience in Graphic Design
Social Media and PR Specialist
The Social Media and PR Specialist will primarily be responsible for social media content creation, online social interaction, and creating weekly email campaigns for Branding By Branden. Responsibilities will also include tracking and reporting of metrics for social media and website traffic and making updates to the corporate site and E-commerce website. This role will also involve support efforts to increase web traffic, engagement and revenue of the corporate website as well as our E-commerce website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 2 years of experience in social media marketing, eCommerce, and digital marketing for a consumer product
- Demonstrate current and in-depth knowledge of major social media networks
- Copy-writing and content creation experience including press releases and product descriptions
- Experience working for an E-commerce website
- Experience in online analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of email marketing with email services such as Mail Chimp
- Team-oriented and ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in trade show and event coordination a plus
- Basic HTML skills a plus